Our cannabis concentrates are:
- Made without any additives
- Made using only natural terpenes
- Crafted to give you excellent flavor, aroma, and a great experience.
By extracting the best components of the cannabis matrix and taking a meticulous approach to the post-production process, we produce incredibly high-quality concentrates.
Types of Cannabis Concentrates
- Shatter: A classic favourite amongst heavy cannabis smokers, shatter is one of the purest forms of concentrated cannabis. The name shatter is derived from its clear and glossy consistency, which tends to shatter into pieces when broken apart.
- Resin: Resin is made of concentrated marijuana. Its consistency ranges from being notably gooey to candle wax-like or crumbly wax.
- Rosin/Sauce: It is made by applying heat and pressure to the plant material to extract almost pure THC.
- Oil: One of the most popular concentrates out there are oils with a thick, runny consistency.
- Hash: The most traditional form of concentrate, hash has been around forever.
Why Buy THC Concentrates from Us
We provide high-quality cannabis concentrates from the most trusted names in the industry, such as High Voltage Extracts, BC Vapes, and Alien Extracts.
Our products are packed discreetly, ensuring that it reaches you safely.
We are renowned for providing same-day (and usually same-hour) delivery in Langley, Surrey, and White Rock.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for CBD edibles to feel high?
CBD concentrates like edibles such as candy, brownies, or gummies, act within 30 to 60 minutes of consumption. They’ll make you start feeling relaxed and calm.
2. Do CBD Edibles help with anxiety?
Yes. CBD shatter, THC vape cartridge, and certain other products may help calm your anxious brain efficiently. Several alternative therapists recommend CBD concentrates along with the dosage to make you feel relaxed.
3. Can I drink alcohol while taking CBD?
It depends on your dosage. CBD and alcohol may increase each other’s effects. If you intake both together in high doses, it may cause sedation and drowsiness.
4. Can I get addicted to CBD?
CBD, by itself, does not seem to have addiction-related outcomes. This may be because CBD does not produce intoxicating results.
5. Is buying weed CBD concentrates for better focus worth it?
Many factors can impact our potential and concentration. Chronic conditions such as lack of stress, sleep, and diet all influence our energy levels. Presently, there’s very little evidence that recommends CBD could improve energy and focus.